Saturday, July 27, 2013

Kitty meow meow

I wrote this a long time ago on Facebook and this gem went unnoticed. Here goes again with slight revision. Which means I just fixed the typos and spacing.

feeling so trapped
the pressure is physically disabling
... and I swear my chest is caving in

It's so hard to see,
my head is aching from the impact

this is supposed to be love
...you made me believe this was love.

I can't even move.

Some nights I cant sleep and I'm left awake with my thoughts

How could eyes as blue as the sky, as deep as the ocean, make me feel hated
...yet loved
...inadequate
...yet desperately needed

these things always run through my head when all the cats are on me and I cant breath or move because Neko is crushing my stomach and pinning my legs and choco is on my chest kneeding my face and giving me head knucks to the point I might have a concussion and Graybie is just walking all over me to find a comfortable spot.

I love these assholes.

Choco (my favorite)
Neko (the husbands cat)
Gray+baby= Graybie (the new one)
All of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment