Sunday, August 29, 2010

Why's it called catnip if its not made of cats?

Just some 2 a.m. thoughts that occur with boredom and a laptop...

Ever wonder if the medicine inside a NyQuil pill is the same liquid shit you can buy in ...liquid form?
I'll go ahead and tell you its not.

I'll also go ahead and tell you cats are like ferrets and dogs put together. They take weird things, shiny things, dirty things, and just take them away and sometimes you find an unused tampon or a necklace in a weird place months later.
Oh and they apparently like to eat cellophane wrap and q-tips and especially enjoy it when someone has to pull it out of their mouths. If they didn't, why would it happen so often?

When medicine says if you drink 3 or more alcoholic beverages a day and should not take the medicine, it's still technically just a suggestion.
"Do not shake" on a beverage, or fireworks, or something, now that's a command. I'd like all products to have that much attitude and assertiveness.

When someone at work says "what's wrong?" Don't respond with the truth, "My zit hurts."

I understand different types of humor and respond accordingly to each, but nothing will make someone feel more lame than a noticeable courtesy laugh.

I think I discriminate against old people and children...

There should be a homeless people festival or beauty pageant or something. They need something to look forward to in life.

I draw a blank when someone asks me the definition of a word I just used. I'm not good at being put on the spot like that, why can't they just be normal and pretend they know what's up?

No comments:

Post a Comment