Tuesday, October 19, 2010

I need a hobby

But nothing holds my attention for too long. No, I'm not a.d.d or anything I just get bored when I suck at things. Who likes to do tasks they're bad at? Exactly. So anyway, I'm too poor to be like every other girl and buy a guitar or a camera. Everyone's a Taylor Swift or does photography, I'm assuming with that many people doing the same thing it's obviously an entertaining passtime, but not for me.
*Sidenote: It's all those girls with their guitars fueling Taylor Swifts success, which makes me think that she is a cyborg created to be the poster child for all those girls and so bigwigs can make lots of money, but not actually pay a real person (cyborgs don't need credit cards or bank accounts).

I'm terrible at games where you shoot stuff to all you COD or Halo people that just want to demolish someone and I'm bad at..xbox in general. I'm not particularly good at my job so I can't be a workaholic and I don't knit, scrapbook, or anything else crafty. I can't build anything, although if I could I'd end up missing digits or limbs. I'm already awkward no need to add to it.

Speaking of awkward, I apologized for accidentally touching my dogs ..thingy. That's normal right?

No comments:

Post a Comment