Monday, November 15, 2010

I procrastinate. Often.

I went online to pay some bills and see how broke I am via wellsfargo.com, because sometimes the app on my phone likes to devcieve me, and I ended up on facebook playing bejewled blitz for over an hour. The whole point of that game is that the rounds are short so I automatically think that I can play more in a shorter amount of time. It doensn't work out that way.
Also, I was really offended that youtube suggested a video to me of a man eating a roach. Seriously? I've been watching assorted videos of cute animals and they suggest a man eating a roach would be what I want to see? Needless to say, I would have checked it out eventually.

Speaking of youtube, it seems as though everyone is making videos in blog form. Makes me feel old, like that's the new way to blog and this typing is obsolete. I feel I'm doing the world a favor being in my unknown blog making inconsistent posts, because seriously, I don't have the consistency or the mug for videos.
I've seen some screenshots and default pictures and I definately would not have the assets to compete, and by assets I mean it would look a little like this




So maybe I suck at uploading pictures, but you get the idea
 

No comments:

Post a Comment