Tuesday, April 19, 2011

It's cool, I found the cat vomit...

Just as the title implies I had the privilege of discovering cat vomit.
With my foot.
In bed.
oh the joys of animals. If it's not cat throw up or doggie doodies that missed the puppy pad, its dog vomit from bugs, charcoal, or anything else that should not be consumed. Worst pet owner ever? Possibly. At this point I'm almost certain Choco (cat) is devising a way to make my life Hell for bringing Hiro (dog) into our lives.
Choco does this effortlessly and gracefully just by knocking down valuables, such as paper towels, nail polish, and really anything that a cat can knock over easily. This creates more chaos and misplaced poop. Every time I clean up this chaos, I see Choco sitting high and mighty and proud of what he's created. And then the day starts all over and everyday I find something new to pet proof.

Sidenotes: Choco has tried to kill me multiple times by laying down on my face when I'm sleeping
He will also touch my face with his hands and let's, face it he uses those to cover up poop. There's nothing cute about fecal feets
He bothers me no matter what I'm doing in the bathroom:
Shower spying
Stealing toilet paper
Sticking his butthole in my face when I brush my teeth
Stepping in my contact lens case

No comments:

Post a Comment