Sunday, May 22, 2011

Played out joke?

The one I'm referring to is the joke that only the overweight and unattractive are the first people to think that they will be stolen, roofied, or raped and take unnecessary precautions to not be. And I'm not discriminating because I'm sure bad things happen to those people, but when you hear it or see it happen massive Lulz are in order, and it leaves you with a
"What the french. Toast. Scratch that. You don't need anymore carbs. What the fuck. Your friend is totally hotter and I'm sorry, but if I were going to roofie someone or abduct them in my white windowless van, it would be the prettier lighter one."
Dead weight multiplies regular weight by like...400%. I think. I'm not sure. I haven't roofied or abducted anyone lately.
What show will mess you up by proxy is "I Survived". Haven't seen it? It's a show about terrible things that happen to all kinds of different people(except c) by:
a)other people, like break ins and hostage situations but with lots of stabbing and hammers
b)natural disasters like gas leaks and hurricanes and no one is going to help or
c) stuff white people do.*Spoiler Alert*
There's always a guy that wants to go skiing or something in below zero weather without a cell phone or friends and doesn't tell anyone where he went before hand and then they say he's going to die when they finally find him b/c he lived in a tree with hypothermia (yes. this is all of them) and then he lives and just looses like a toe instead of a leg.

And it's the kind of show when you watch a marathon of it, that makes you look behind your shower curtain before you take a poop. But then again I think paranoia is what happens when you take Mucinex and tylonal cold and sinus, and are Ke$sha level shit faced without alcohol kind of sick.

No comments:

Post a Comment